SDVOSB - Consistent with Public Law 109-461, awarding contracts to Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) firms is the highest priority within the Small Business programs for VA.
New Mexico IT State Pricing Agreement -
Obtain “best value” in acquisitions through compliance with the New Mexico procurement code, providing training, reaching out to vendors, engaging with all executive branch agencies, enriching the Chief Procurement Officer Program, ensuring a fair and open procurement process and continually maximizing the benefit to the state.
Registered Navajo Business
The Navajo Nation Division of Economic Development -
The Division of Economic Development (DED) is one of 14 Offices and Divisions within the Executive Branch of the Navajo Nation Government. The main purpose of this Division is to create an environment that is conducive to promoting and developing businesses in the Commercial, Tourism, Industrial, Small Business, and other sectors of the Navajo Nation economy, thereby creating jobs and business opportunities.
"Rebellis uses our knowledge and understanding to bring a comprehensive, responsive, and flexible technical approach to our customers in support of Information Technology Services. Using our Five Cornerstone Methodology, we will leverage our motivated team that has made us successful in the past with our government partners."
1. Team Members – Rebellis and Customers working together to achieve business goals.
2. Accountability – Members at all levels held responsible for their actions in accomplishing business goals.
3. Communications – Open and honest exchange of information between team members to reach business goals.
4. Processes – Streamline actions or steps to realize business goals efficiently.
5. Enhancements – Improve processes, procedures and equipment to increase value to our customers business goals.
DUNS Number: 081056406
CAGE Code: 81GS4